We can offer
- Advice on expected property rents and ways of maximising your returns
- Tailored packages to suit your individual requirements for:
- Full Management
- Tenant find only
- Advice on property investment and recommended Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers
- Tax planning and Inland Revenue compliance
We can also offer…
- Fire Protection – Advice on furnishings and smoke detection
- Gas Safety – Install bona fide gas safety certs.
- Electrical Safety – Arrange electrical appliance testing
- EPC – Arrange Energy Performance Certification
- Tenants Deposits – Ann Hammond Residential Lettings is a member
of My Deposits Scheme & The Deposit Protection Service
In recent years laws relating to letting your property have been established to ensure protection for yourselves and your tenants.
Our professional staff will resolve your worries, take over your concerns and achieve each requirement.
Our office is open Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings, we also offer evening and weekend viewings.
If you would like more information regarding letting your properties with Ann Hammond Lettings then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Full Management Package
- Local newspaper advertisements
- Circulated property listings to interested parties, including relocation companies
- Fully vetted tenants using reputable credit agencies
- Preparation and installation of tailored assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements under the Housing Act 1988 (amended 1996) for both individuals and companies
- Production of property inventories including statements of condition and decoration
- Rents collected, liabilities discharged and net incomes paid on 15th each month by BACS
- Quarterly visits to the property and quarterly financial statements
- Address all ongoing maintenance requirements within your individual instructions including transfer of utilities and renewal of all safety certificates
Tenant Find Only Package
- Allows you to administer your property yourself
The Introduction Package
- Introduction of fully vetted tenants